Our Moroccan Kessa are handmade using ancient technique with respect for traditions. The combination of fiber and weaving allows a gentle yet deep exfoliation of your skin. Remove dead skin impurities with our Moroccan Kessa. Your skin will seriously thank you.
- Deeply exfoliates the skin leaving your skin soft and smooth
- Assists to reduce the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris which often forms as tiny red bumps on the skin
- Aims to reduce the appearance of scarring, cellulite, and stretch marks as this level of exfoliation eliminates layers of dead skin cells and generates elastin
- Helps to brighten the skin while encouraging new skin cells to grow
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Naturally eliminates dry skin and reveals brighter, more radiant skin
- Aims to reduce the appearance of pigmentation, open pores, and wrinkles
- Assists to free and prevent ingrown hairs
- Promotes healthy blood flow by boosting the body’s natural ability to produce collagen
How to use
Take a warm bath or shower for at least five minutes to soften the skin. Then apply Beldi Soap to cover your body, working into a slight lather, then allow it to penetrate your skin for five to ten minutes.
After rinsing, scrub the skin in a circular motion with the Kessa mitt. For optimal soft, velvety, glowing skin combine with Moroccan Beldi soap. Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles. Dry yourself off and apply your favourite body moisturizer. Hand wash your Kessa Mitt and hang your glove to air dry.